FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 396
ENGINE FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 603 5624 8888
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 5.0 – 8.0 tonnes capacity
- Diesel or LPG Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
One of the advantages of forklift hire is that the competitive rates available mean there’s no need for compromise on equipment features or quality. With no clutch, differential or drum brakes, the original Linde hydrostatic drive allows sensitive, smooth, and precise driving even in extreme environments. The Linde ProtectorFrame provides an enclosed, robot-welded chassis for maximum durability and protection of components. It’s hinged engine cover and removable service panels that allows wide, easy access for maintenance. Linde twin drive pedals creates fast and smooth travel direction changes without constantly moving feet from one pedal to the other. Short pedal travel. No strain on ankles or legs. Operator maintains high efficiency levels. Mini levers for all mast functions are mounted on an adjustable armrest allowing precise and effortless fingertip control of all hydraulic functions for safe, efficient load handling. The engine’s rpm is automatically synchronised to precisely match hydraulic demands. Linde Truck Control creates high reliability resulting from duplicated monitoring systems and automatic control of engine speed determined by load carried. It is enclosed in sealed modules for protection against dust and dirt. Linde hire rates mean you can now afford the best.
- Linde twin drive pedals to control forward/reverse travel and braking
- Linde Load Control integrated in armrest
- Container entry height (overhead guard 2123 mm)
- Hydrostatic steering, kick back free
- High safety and stability ensured by Linde ProtectorFrame
- Anti-glare display with fuel gauge, clock, hour meter and servicing information
- Control lights on display
- Plenty of storage space for writing utensils, beverage cans etc
- Air intake filter with integrated cyclone separator
- High-performance hydraulic filter for maximum oil purity
- LPG truck fitted with a two-way catalytic converter
- Safer, smoother load handling and extended working life
- The top mounted tilt jacks provide the optimum leverage
- LPG truck fitted with accurate ultrasonic fuel level indicator for exchange bottles
- LPG volumetric fuel tank version has a fuel level indicator at the display
- Superelastic tyres
- Advanced functional design for optimum operator comfort and efficiency
- Superb working environment with spacious leg and headroom
- Excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment
- Resilient mounting of mast and drive axle absorbs road shocks and vibrations
- Quiet, stress-free working
- DEUTZ engine complies – 2004/26/EC Stage IIIB & US EPA Tier 4i as EU-version
- Or Volkswagen LPG engine incorporating advanced technology
- High torque
- Low engine-out emissions
- Stresses on mast & chassis reduced with the Linde Torsion Support system
- Low fuel consumption
A truck designed to cope with really tough applications excels as a hire choice. A truck designed to cope with the really tough applications. Advanced drive technology with powerful diesel and LPG engines combined with the original Linde Load Control enables the operator to use the truck’s vast potential to perform effectively every day, shift after shift, ensuring superior productivity whatever the hire period.
Hire the forklift with exactly the lift capacity you need. With loads weighing up to 8000 kg, safe and precise load handling is assured by the unique Linde Torsion Support. Mast deflection is reduced by up to 30% – an enormous advantage, especially with higher lift heights. This unique design also enables use of slimmer mast profiles for outstanding visibility. Your operators will be asking to drive the Linde hire equipment.
Imagine the productivity boost when Linde hire equipment operators are relaxed when starting work, relaxed at the end of the shift. Linde provides this truck with a generously sized automobile class workspace. The perfect interface between operator and truck has been achieved through the Linde ergonomic design concept. The spacious cab, comfort-class seat with adjustable armrest and intuitive controls allow fast and stress-free working.
Linde hire equipment is efficient and cost-effective at work. The original Linde hydrostatic transmission has no gearbox, no clutch, no differential and no conventional drum brakes. As a result, uptime is increased and we’ve got your maintenance costs covered. The three-way isolation of the operator‘s compartment, chassis and engine significantly reduces oscillation and vibration to maximise productivity.
50 years of continuous development and hire experience of the original Linde hydraulic system are combined with robust industrial engines. The result is absolute reliability. The power unit with its two maintenance-free displacement pumps for driving and lifting is designed for ease of operation in arduous applications often undertaken by hirers.