FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 394
ENGINE FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 603 5624 8888
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 4.0 – 5.0 tonnes capacity
- Diesel or LPG Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
Imagine a forklift with no clutch, differential or drum brakes and the original Linde hydrostatic drive allowing sensitive, smooth, and precise driving even in extreme environments. That’s the forklift hire solution you need. The Linde Protector Frame provides an enclosed, robot-welded chassis for maximum durability and protection of components. Its hinged engine cover and removable service panels that allows wide, easy access for maintenance. Linde twin drive pedals creates fast and smooth travel direction changes without constantly moving feet from one pedal to the other. Short pedal travel. No strain on ankles or legs. Operator maintains high efficiency levels. Mini levers for all mast functions are mounted on an adjustable armrest allowing precise and effortless fingertip control of all hydraulic functions for safe, efficient load handling. The engine’s rpm is automatically synchronised to precisely match hydraulic demands. The Diesel, LPG and CNG engines are matched to Linde‘s demanding requirements with high torque for impressive and flexible performance & fuel efficient. The forklift’s exhaust emissions are significantly below the current European limits.
- Linde twin drive pedals to control forward/reverse travel and braking
- Linde Load Control integrated in armrest
- Container entry height (overhead guard 2123 mm)Container entry height (overhead guard 2123 mm)
- Hydraulic suspended comfort-class seat with extensive range of adjustment
- Hydrostatic steering, kick back free
- High safety and stability ensured by Linde ProtectorFrame
- Anti-glare display with fuel gauge, clock, hour meter and servicing information
- Control lights on display
- Plenty of storage space for writing utensils, beverage cans etc
- Air intake filter with integrated cyclone separator
- High-performance hydraulic filter for maximum oil purity
- LPG truck fitted with a two-way catalytic converter
- Excellent residual capacities
- Maintenance-free resilient rubber mounting of mast/drive axleand tilt jacks
- Electronic control of tilt angle
- Electronic cushioning of end of travel for forward/back tilt
- LPG truck fitted with accurate ultrasonic fuel level indicator for exchange bottles
- LPG volumetric fuel tank version has a fuel level indicator at the display
- Super elastic tyres
- Advanced functional design for optimum operator comfort and efficiency
- Superb working environment with spacious leg and headroom
- Excellent visibility of load and surrounding environment
- Resilient mounting of mast and drive axle absorbs road shocks and vibrations
- Quiet, stress-free working
- For mast functions and additional hydraulic circuits
- Electrically controlled by Linde Load Control levers
- The Linde pump only provides the required oil volume
- Lower fuel consumption
- Less noise
- Extended oil change intervals
- Superb visibility through the slim-profile mast sections
- Full load capacity available up to maximum lift height
With its low fuel consumption and exhaust levels this truck range continues to impress with its excellent hire fleet performance. Advanced engine and drive technology combined with the original Linde Load Control system enables the operator to use the trucks’ vast potential to maximise productivity, using precise fingertip control of all mast functions.
Hire this Linde forklift model and your operators have the security of its unique Protector Frame: The protective overhead guard and its supporting frame together form a strong protective zone providing optimum safety and protection for the operator.Top-mounted tilt cylinders provide seamless and smooth control of the tilt movements for excellent load stability in all operating conditions. This unique design also enables slimmer mast profiles to be fitted for outstanding visibility.
Step in relaxed, leave again relaxed. Linde brings to this hire fleet forklift option a generously sized, automobile-class workspace. A perfect interface between operator and truck has been achieved with the Linde ergonomic design concept. The spacious cab, comfort-class seat with adjustable arm rest and intuitive controls allow fast and stress-free working.
50 years of continual optimisation of the original Linde hydraulic system leads to effective and cost-efficient work in any forklift hire situation. The original Linde hydrostatic transmission requires no differential, no drum brake, no gearshift and no clutch. As a result, uptime is optimised, and productivity is increased.
This forklift has proven itself in countless tough forklift hire applications. Decoupling of mast and drive axle with chassis and cabin results in reduced shock and vibration. The enclosed robot-welded chassis is designed for maximum strength and durability. The resilient, maintenance-free mountings of the axles and tilt jacks cut downtime and operating costs.