FORKLIFT HIRE – SERIES 1401
ENGINE FORKLIFT HIRE
CALL 603 5624 8888
- Forklift hire from 1 day up to 5 years
- 10.0 – 18.0 tonnes capacity
- Diesel Engine
- Ideal for Stacking
Linde hire customers love this model’s hydrostatic drive system which provides stepless, precise operator control with the low speed, high torque diesel engine matched to hydrostatic drive and hydraulic service pump requirements. The operator’s compartment is forward positioned for optimised all-round visibility and is equipped with an impact tested loadguard structure and integrated overhead guard.
- Instant direction change
- Precise travel movement
- Reduces operator foot movement
- Standard operator controls providing effortless operation
- Twin-pedal drive system
- Reduced operator stress
- Diesel motor, stage IIIa emissions
- 6-cylinder, 6.7 ltr
- 129 kW rated at 2200rpm
- Maximum torque, 800Nm @ 1400rpm
- Linde Load Control levers
- Twin pedal drive system
- Console mounted handbrake
- Centre emergency brake pedal
- Centralised glare free multifunction IQAN display
- Reliable electronic controller
- High dependability resulting from redundant monitoring systems
- Automatic control of engine speed as function of load
- Linde Load Control levers
- Casing totally enclosed for protection from dust and dirt
- Unique mast profile developed to facilitate both compact fork handling
- Optimised forward visibility by positioning of all operational parts
- Universal ‘terminal west’ type carriage system
- Integrated roller mounted forks
Linde hire customers appreciate the the finely tuned hydrostatic drive system which ensures precision in operation balanced with optimised speed of performance. The stepless drive system ensures that acceleration through to top speed is without mechanical intervention: providing smooth operation. The precision in operation of the hydrostatic system ensures that the operator is able to engage the load with precision, therefore limiting impact shock.
Hire a Linde forklift with perfect load control and manoeuvrability in close surroundings at all times. Linde achieves this by placing the cabin in a forward, optimised position to allow maximum through-mast visibility to the fork tip & load. The visibility around the machine from the operator position is optimised by the utilisation of generous glass panels to the top, rear & sides. The curved widescreen provides continued uninterrupted visibility around to the side screens.
The operator’s cabin in this Linde hire model is mounted to a tilting frame on high density rubber mounts. This ensures that drive, power train & operational vibrations are suppressed to provide the operator with a comfortable working place. The operator’s seat is provided with hydraulic damping for additional cushioning.
Hire a Linde forklift with the utilisation of the world-class hydrostatic drive system, ensuring speed and precision in operation. The operational characteristics of the twin pedal drive system, and Linde Load Control hydraulic operators controls, ensure that minimal operator movement is required to operate the machine, thereby saving time and limiting operator fatigue.
The proven reputation of the hydrostatic drive systems coupled together with the power unit provide peace of mind. The drive system, the mast and lifting device has been thoroughly tested for endurance and security in operation, to ensure a long operational life as a hire forklift.